Saturday, September 16, 2017

I decided to take a day off from riding the bike and take the trolley to ES

At the last minute, Sherm decided to come along. $6 to ride the trolley and would have cost more to park.

I thought the little one was cute.

These two are cousins, the closest one in the pic was sure to let us know she was 7 weeks older. :)



cute

Helping her cousin up the steps

Another of the springs down town. My ailments should all be cured by the time I head home.


The band is setting up

He'll probably drowned out by the band. Maybe a good thing.



I named her the Statue of Puberty



Basin Springs flows from a little cave behind that opening


One of many shops

Sign outside this store filled with women's stuff.





I think it is about a 1960

Cool shades, GM sued the manufacture of them and won


Stores like this take me back

I'm going to make one of these

Sherm was leading these gals around.


The streets are as steep as those in San Fran



The wait was too long




The pumpkin man in the moon

I can walk again........how much will you give me for my cain?






I stood there three hours, he never did fall


Sherm liked the beach bars on this girl

What does this mean anyway?

First place he goes when I'm out of his sight.



They might be able to heal the body, but not the store



Good lettuce wrap burger here tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment