Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I've been coming to the Eureka Springs, AR rally for a few years but I have never ridden Push Mountain before. Today that was my goal! My friend Don and I rode 100 miles or so to get here and are having a bite before we hit the mountain road.

It's called the Wing Shack in Mountain View. Cool place, good food.

They even serve swingers here!




Push Mountain road is a very twisty road over the mountain. It was everything I was told it would be. North and South Carolina boys wouldn't be too impressed, but all Kansas boys would be in heaven.

A few nice views if you take the time to stop.



At the bottom of the road you cross the White River.  These tracks run through the canyon and are still being used.



Lucky Al, a modern day smithy, has developed a t-shirt remover. Sherm wasn't too excited about it until................

..............he discovered it was hooked to his tidy whitey's !


Bucky, a real live rocket scientist, is explaining the Orion Capsule project to the girls.
Sandy is demanding to know why Canada isn't being given half of the credit for the project.

Just a few pics of the biker gang I ride with.

Some of the outlaw motorcycles


I see a few I haven't met.

And a few I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment