Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lot's of yard sales along the rural highways in MO. I took this one for a friend in Oregon.



We're in Branson for a couple of days and are taking in the Dutton Family Show.

They have their own theater and motel

Gift shop too. I bought a couple for GG and Gianna. Always the sucker!

It was a very enjoyable show

Excellant vocals

Very good drummer

Kind of looks like Rick? The dad on pawn stars.

Great Variety 
The little guy at her side fought cancer for 3 1/2 years. Is free of it now PTL

Everyone of them has a great voice

He was pretty funny, even stopped the show so I could take this pic!

Riding back to my motel all you could see were the theaters lights

My room is in front of my bike

I snapped the next few shots riding to or from breakfast this morning!


Branson offers a world of entertainment, action, play, fun, and many ways to get you fat.

All are designed to separate you from your money!

I enjoyed every penny I spent!

Add caption

For Sale or Rent

I was going to eat here, but wasn't sure if I could even get one egg down!

So I chose this place, they had a lot of cars in front, always a good sign.



I had three!




The guy in the pace car worked for Micky Gilley. We had a nice visit.





A few original acts, but most are tribute acts.




No comments:

Post a Comment