Sunday, September 10, 2017


River front property that's out of the flood plane.

Jim (skid) celebrated his 65th birthday by riding this zipline today!

Still running river boats on the Missouri River.

At the top of each hour the water dances and the stack blow

Nice restaurant on the waterfront

Another day and I would have tried the alligator, but I've already been told it taste like chicken.


Nice family going to Ripley's Believe it or Not





I really need to work on my selfies!









We took this show in this evening

CJ Newsome performing a tribute to Patsy Cline

Homer Lee adding just the right amount of humor to allow Patsy to change her costumes.

Homer has been working this area for 38 years.

A very funny guy


She did a fantastic job

I can't remember her name

But she entered by coming down this rope and left by climbing up it!

She never touched the floor but played and incredible electric violin 

I was impressed. She has her own show at another theater in town.

Homer played an excellent Barney Fife


Maybe the very best clarinetist I've heard



Just a closer walk with thee





They show respect for our country here in Branson.
I appreciate that!






All of the musicians have been excellent

If he could sing a little better he'd have his own show. Great guitar player.

Homer Lee




Homer Lee as Joan Rivers








Pics after the show! A great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment