Friday, September 15, 2017

Mark and I took a little ride today and stopped by one of my favorite places.

The Thorncrown Chapel


While having a spirited ride in the country we came across a paper girl changing a tire so we turned around and helped her with the task. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics until she was driving off. Oh well, Mark did all the work.

A large cut in the highway as you can see by the little car.

A scenic view in AR


Did I say I like bridges?

A very quick few pics of the old ES railroad station

I inadvertently parked in the Trolley Zone

Inadvertently? Yeah right!


Mark went on ahead so he could stop by the store. Somehow I ended up here. Wrong bike for this.

I found this spring, interesting history.

I tried the water from the fountain. It had a fresh effervescence  of Oxy Clean with a hint of Tide.

They do keep them attractive

My friend Tom with his new Beemer

They beat me to the food line

They didn't

Time for a little entertainment

Not quite the level of the shows in Branson.

Still pretty good!

Sherm photobombing my shot of Jim and Liz

Back to the show after intermission

The lead guitar, very good!

Sherm counted five strings on the bass, I think he was right


The guy on the steel guitar was always chuckling

Dolly?

















No comments:

Post a Comment