Saturday, September 2, 2017

A little history on the red barn that I forgot to post yesterday.

Not mine!

We've seen quite a few of these historic train stations that ran alongside the Mother Road

An old Chrysler Plymouth dealership that is now being used as an oil distributor.

Every place we go to seems to be famous for something

Not sure this is too noteworthy


Stewey and I rode past here three years ago. I came here today by setting my gps to curvy roads and this is one it chose.
I rode down to a park under the bridge and got a little different perspective.

The state has developed a great little pond for the kids to play in.



And play they did!

Lots of lakes and rivers in both AR, and MO

Not sure where this leads

If only I had brought my trailer!


My new GPS can also choose hilly roads

These rollers would have be fun at about 110 mph!

No comments:

Post a Comment