Thursday, June 8, 2017

I'm on my way to a good friends Memorial in Lincoln, NE and then I'll continue to the Boscobel Rally in Wisconsin. I stopped for lunch at Gordo's Mexican Restaurant in Gallup, NM. It looked a lot better than it was.
After I was settled in to my motel, I rode around Las Vegas, NM to check it out. They were filming a movie on this street.

From the looks of things my money is on it being one of those scary movies.
Movie making involves a lot of standing around.


The old town square reminds me of the one in Prescott, AZ


Not sure who Calumet was.

It's not a real big town,

But it is home to Highlands University

I always have a sense of nostalgia with these turn of the century towns.
This explains the wooden statue.


I looked around,

but I couldn't find the HALL

Riding on I-25 I crested a hill to see this.



The snowplow left a real thin sheet of ice.

A tiny bit of slip and slide but I made it to the shoulder in time to take these pics.

Before I got here I passed several bikers going the other way looking at me like I was in for a surprise. Right they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment