Tuesday, June 13, 2017

It seems only reasonable that one should take a picture of the Mississippi.

Besides, is that the first big word we learned to spell as kids?

Still a big river here in Wisconsin, but

nothing like it is in Mississippi!



Not sure I'd want to live here. :)

Cool Church


Even cooler Grotto




This one's for you Vonnie!

I sure hope this is the end of the roadwork. I'm only a few miles from Boscobel.





Maybe I should take it.

Could I be in Amish country?

If so, it's a first for me.

They were moving at a nice clip or would that be trot?

It sure was a beautiful horse.

Cool sign on the back



Maybe there is hope, something besides corn.

Dedicated for a long time!

I've been fighting a pinched nerve in my neck for most of this trip even having to for-go wearing a helmet, but I made it!!! WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment