Friday, June 16, 2017

We began our ride this morning with a stop at a memorial for the brothers and sisters that have already passed on.

Connie, the lady just left of Gord kneeling for the picture, lost her husband this last year.



Our leader has forgotten that some bikes can't go as far as others before refueling.

Oh oh, now He's forgot where he's going!  :)


Everyone split up and went their own way so I stopped for lunch, and aspirin for my neck. After that I finally got to try my adventurous setting on my GPS. It works great!!

After a short nap (hey, I'm getting old), we rode to Tower Junction and had a great fish fry buffet.

The restaurant

After dinner, Gord and I took the adventurous route back to the motel.



We were both enjoying the gentle peacefulness of this beautiful setting.


The guy that owns this bike built it from the ground up including the frame.

The engine is a 37 Ford flathead.

He also owns the Valkerie

It does sound like an old Ford truck going down the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment