Saturday, June 10, 2017

I left for the Boscobel Rally early so that I could attend a memorial for a friend of mine. The Rev. Susanna DesMarais presided over the service.

It was a beautiful church but I didn't want to be disruptive by taking pictures during the service.

He was a military pilot and therefore was given military honors.

My friends name was Bob Cooley. His wife and daughter, Shirley and Libby

They were from Lincoln, NE. Shirley is getting to see many of their old friends and family.



After the service a luncheon was held at the Piedmont Bistro where a nice time of visiting took place.

The gentleman on the left is Shirley's Brother although he told me he was her sister. :)

Bob's father worked for the Goodyear company and they used their employees children to model for the products they manufactured. Here Bob is demonstrating a toy Mack Truck.

Robert Benjamin Cooley, he told the most interesting stories in the world.

One of the people I do handyman work for lives in Wahoo, NE

Since I was so close I decided to stop by his business and say hello.

I arrived after he had already gone home for the day but I took this picture as proof of my being there.

A nice Veterans Memorial

Downtown Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment