Thursday, June 15, 2017

We're meeting this morning at the Unique Cafe for breakfast.

The VROC folks are scattered throughout the restaurant so we have to move around to visit everyone.

I think Jim may have been off roading his Wing.

Getting in the Que to head out on today's ride. 

Oh oh, leader's down and we haven't even left the parking lot. 

Lush vegetation here in Wisconsin.

It makes for some very beautiful and pleasant riding.

I think we broke the all time slow record with an average speed under thirty mph.

Water does a body well

Flowers too!

The Thursday evening meet and greet


I forgot my comb, but I remembered to get a low carb beer.

Jim, KT, and Sherm and me in phone pic.

Fly has his hands full!

Sixteen years ago Fly did a burnout inside the bar. It's still there.

They had bought pizza but Sherm and I are no carb right now so we went next door and had a grilled chicken salad. When we got back people were already heading back to the motel.


Jim and KT heading back to the campground. I won't mention they are on the wrong side of the street. :)

Stuart's son is riding his bike back to the motel.

Awesome cloud!


I took the long way back to the motel and had this young buck cross the road in front of me.

It's fun to watch a Whitetail flash his flag!

The Boscobel High School

Self explaining.

The Pump, not running at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment