Thursday, March 2, 2017


March 1st, we are going to ride the 4 Peaks trail, and those in the picture are them!

Riding today with my adventure friends Joe and Garry.

We have had a lot of rain lately so the desert is very green.

It seems that water is flowing in most of the washes.

I guess that is why it is called adventure riding.

This is a very mild road to ride.

But the scenery and friends make up for it.

As if there wasn't enough water already!

Just enjoying the view.

Garry on his Tenere

Joe on his Versys

That's the Mogollon Rim in the distance. It's pronounced muggy-own. 

A communications tower, but didn't help our cell phones. 





Garry was performing an idle torque test. I think it torqued out.





The Dam at Roosevelt Lake

Heading down the Apache Trail, so green.



A greenhorn enjoying the greenery.



A lot of traffic today!

Always fun to stop at the bottom of Fish Grade.

This is usually dry when I ride through here.



I had hiked up here looking for a waterfall, instead it was I that almost fell.



There are several small waterfalls along fish grade ridge.

This was the largest wash that we rode through.

Most of the time it's dry.


I'm riding back as I want to throw a rooster tail on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment