Sunday, October 22, 2017

The next few pictures were taken by Linda, one of my classmates from Loara class of '67. I'm sure glad I didn't spill it while riding in on this steep driveway! ;)

According to the name tag, that's me.

Each one is only 19 at heart!

I was given the job of keeper of the Flame. I'm surprised I had my eyes on the job. :)

I just discovered that I actually had attended our 20th reunion. Sure wish I had Dave Sauro's memory.

To the Great Times yet to come!

Linda and I have been enjoying each others photography on facebook. Her pictures are beautiful, well composed, and of professional quality. Mine are.....ah.....well, you know! :)

Time to dish up.

The whole group heading to the warehouse to drink wine straight from the barrels.

Eric Metz, Classmate, Host, and owner of the Winery. He sure went the extra mile as he was suffering with a very stiff neck.

Eric's house is at the end of this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment